Thursday, March 14, 2013

A lot going on for Cayle.

I haven't been still long enough to post to this thing..and I really should make more time to blog! But Cayle and I have been busy busy! I took him to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time last week. Mom went with us. It was actually really nice to have her with us. She liked helping Cayle play the games. We ended up winning 300 tickets, but we are saving them for our next trip. Things there have changed so much since I was a kid. The cleanliness and customer service are so much better.

Cayle has successfully made the transition from crib to toddler bed! He just decided one night he wanted to sleep in what he calls "Cayle's bed" and didn't think twice about it. And he's really good about staying in bed all night. Now if only potty training was that easy! In order to give him more space in his room...I put his crib on craigslist..and it sold really fast. It's happy but sad. My baby is growing up on me. He's the only one I'm ever going to have (that I'm planning on). I try to hold on to every moment together because once it's gone..it's gone. The lady is coming to pick it up Saturday I believe so hopefully that goes well.

Easter is coming. I'm contemplating having a picture done with the Easter bunny. What do you guys think? I have to make Cayle's basket too. Not too sure what to put in it. I'm thinking about keeping it simple. He likes things like stickers, bubbles, hot wheels, jelly beans, crayons. I'll look and see what I can find.

I've always been crafty. But I'm thinking about starting to make wreaths for the door abd either giving them away as gifts or selling them. I can make them for next to nothing and turn around and sell them for double what I spent on making them. Cayle could even help me.

I think I've settled on a car. Who's to say my mind won't change. But I've narrowed it down to a Chevy. Either an Equinox or a HHR. Daddy is taking me test driving this weekend because I am so tired of not having a clear idea of what I want. We will just have to see!

1 comment:

  1. Does Cayle like the Easter bunny? If he does, I'd say go for it! My kids don't like characters much, so we're not going to waste the time/money.

    We're doing Easter gifts this year instead of baskets because I got a bunch of swimming stuff for the kids (suits, shoes, sunglasses, hats, etc.). Then we're going to fill the eggs with candy. They'll be set lol.

    ReplyDelete