Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Love is cleaning out the gutters and steak and shake.

today..i just felt like blogging for no reason. adam came over today to help my mom out by cleaning out the gutters since my dad left for a trip to maryland for work earlier this week. i helped him out too. we got super dirty and sweaty..but whats funny..is that we were actually having fun doing a dirty job like that. we kept laughing about the stupid stuff we'd say..how his butt was getting sun burned. haha. i love how adam and i can be anywhere doing anything and still enjoy each other's company. after we got finished cleaning the gutters out we got cayle and went to steak and shake. it was a nice meal..but i also made the personal decision to eat only white meat from now on. i was a vegetarian..but it was too hard to do because a had very slim options eating and i wasn't getting enough nutrition. im sure in time if i discover more vegetarian options i'll go back to it..but for now..this is what i want. and trust me..im extremely picky about my eating habits. i hate myself for even thinking of eating chips or sweets. im into taking care of my body..its my forte. now if only i could find more time for exercising. things would be perfect..but being a mom and on your toes constantly is exercise....right.? i guess you could label my diet as a Pollo-vegetarian..idk. im not too sure about eating the chicken..i feel kinda like a 'fake vegetarian' for it. but today was a good day. i realized alot of things..like how adam isn't going anywhere..he HATES doing gutters..but he did it for me..after working an 8 hour shift.he goes and goes and goes..all for cayle..for me..for us. he's wonderful..and having both cayle and adam in my life..i feel like the luckiest girl ever.

2 comments:

  1. Ya. I think being a Mom constitutes as exercise. If it doesn't, I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol all I eat is white meat.. Chicken or fish. But I just don't like the taste of beef. I'm very picky.

    ReplyDelete