Monday, May 10, 2010

My first mother's day.


Yesterday was my first mother's day. It was definitely something to remember. I woke up to two cards. One from my parents..and one from Cayle. :) Dad wanted to take us out for breakfast..but everywhere was packed..or finished with breakfast..so we settled on Ryan's. The food was really good. We got full fast. People told me what a cute boy Cayle is. It made me feel special. I love when people tells me he looks like me..that makes me happy that he doesn't look like his sperm donor who shall remain nameless. :D. People tell me sometimes he looks like Adam though. That's nice to hear too. After we went to eat we went to Walmart. When we got home I fed Cayle his baby food and played with him. Then I got a call from Adam. He wanted to make me dinner and do something special for me for mother's day. When I got there he had me zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots all ready to be grilled. And he had hot dogs for him. He got me my favorite kind of soda too. Strawberry soda. MMMMM.! After we ate we put Cayle down for a nap and watched a movie. We cuddled up together and he just held me..and I loved every minute of it. We played with Cayle after he got up. Then I had to go home. I had an amazing mothers day. It made me proud to be a mom. Even more so than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment