Sunday, January 9, 2011

Here's everything lately. :)

I know I dont post as often as before. I've been very busy lately it seems. Christmas was fun. Cayle got a wagon and his first adventure in the snow. He got tons of stuff actually, but his big present was the wagon. Adam and I spent new years eve together. And we kissed at midnight. Just like our very first kiss last year. The sparks are still there. :)) Our one year anniversery is in a few weeks. I've never had a relationship last this long on-going. I'm very happy. We bought our wedding guest book a few nights ago. It's really pretty. I'm going to attach some purple ribbon to it later on when wedding prep is in progress. I'm helping his sister with her wedding prep. I'm her maid of honor. I've never been a brides maid let alone a maid of honor. On a side note I've been out of school for about a month now due to the moving of the school. && thank GOD for that. I'm so buirnt out on school I can hardly stand the thought of it. On a side note.....Adam is going to gatlinburg with me and my family. It will be me, cayle, dad, mom, my brothers, my younger brothers friend (possibly), and my older brothers wife (who's also a hairstylist.) I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I've never had a boyfriend come on vacation with me. And I'm excited that Cayle, Adam, and I will all be together. Gatlinburg is fun. And since Adam is coming, we can do more as a family. Like the ripley's aquarium and the applebarn. :) This is also the first time my brother and his wife get to meet him. So hopefully everything goes according to plan. I can't wait. I'm going to take tons of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment