Thursday, December 23, 2010

Geeze. Perfect timing.

So over the past couple of months I've been having episodes with my stomach. I have such bad pains I cant even move sometimes when I get them. Well, the other day I woke up doubled over in pain crying (and I NEVER cry) because my stomach was hurting so bad.It lasted for over two hours. I went to the doctor and I found out I have a bacteria in my stomach acid called Helicobactor pylori bacteria. Basically saying that if I don't get better I'm going to get a stomach ulcer. I'm on 3 different medications for them and on a very strict diet. I can't have fried foods, spicy foods, acidic foods or beverages [ orange juice, apple juice, etc..], caffeine, carbonated drinks, or chocolate. Right around Christmas.?! Are you kidding me.?! That's like the ultimate bag over the head punch in the face. It sucks, but hey, I'm sure an ulcer is about twenty times worse. On the plus side, Adam took me to buy my Christmas presents.! I got a bunch of new clothes and for the first time in a long time, I feel pretty. :) We even went to applebees. That was fun too. Our waiter was really cool. It's 12:11 christmas eve.!!! Ahhh.!! It's finally here.!! Today and tomorrow are gonna be good days. I'm determined to make them good days. With no stress. [stress keeps this bacteria active.] I can't wait to give Cayle his presents. I wanna see his face light up.! I hope he likes them all. I did what I could for him this year. But I promise, there's a lot of love behind it all. I dont have much money, but I'll gladly give up a night out to get him something for Christmas, but hopefully this is the last Christmas where money will be a struggle. My new year's resolutions are to get down to a size 9 and to finish school by october. To also try to move out, and buy a new car by 2012. I want a black mazda. Yay.! I'm determined to make something of myself. And of course, I wanna keep being a good mom. :) I really hope everyone likes what I got them for Christmas. Let the festivities begin.! Merry Christmas.!

No comments:

Post a Comment