Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hmm..

Well, I found my dream wedding dress, and I'm going back for it in january. Adam and I have decided to get married in 2012 instead of next year. Financially it will be better for us. I can agree with it. Also, we are planning on paying for the wedding ourselves. Just when I thought things were going to get better with my mom..she proves me wrong. She really hurt me while wedding dress shopping with my soon to be in laws. The dress I want is white. And its no secret that I'm not a virgin. she asked the lady taking care of me "Does this dress come in ivory.? We already have a baby so there's no sense in getting a white one." Right in front of everyone..I went right back into my changing room and wanted to cry. She doesn't watch what she says and I think that hurts the most. So therefor, I'm not gonna keep setting myself up for disappointment from her and just not expect anything from her. On another note..I'm SICK of school. I love doing hair, but I HATE the schooling. Its boring and all I do is sit there day in and day out. I hate it. I wish I could just quit and do somethign else. But there's been a lot of money put into this. I guess I'll just have to deal. But seriously. I dread even going. I have a lot of my christmas shopping done. About 95% of it actually. I dunno...I'm just ready for a break. From everything.!!! I got Adam moved back to his grandmothers house and he seems pretty happy there. SO hopefully things will work out for us. We'll see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment