Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday Crafts



Today was craft day for Cayle and me. We made turkeys, reindeer, and Santa out of his hand prints. At first he seemed to like it but after a while all he wanted was a nap. You can't see Santas beard all that well, but hey we try. I have a lot of ideas for crafts for christmas. Like making candy cane reindeer. And Popsicle stick reindeer. Thumb print christmas mice, and ice cream cone christmas trees. Somehow. I'd like to make a countdown to christmas. I'm not sure how though. I'm so worried about juggling holidays. I thought it would work out, but now I'm not so sure. Adam's family is eating at one and my family usually eats at 2 or 3. How am I gonna do it.? I dunno. Ughh. I dont wanna disappoint anyone. I try to keep everyone happy. I guess we'll see how it all plays out. Black friday is this friday. I cannot wait to get out in all the madness. I kinda have an idea of what to get everyone but we'll see what I can find. 34 shopping days left.! I'm so ready for a break from school. and running like a mad woman. Haha. This saturday adam's sister and I are going to look at wedding dressed with our moms together. this is the first time my mom will meet any of them. Kinda crazy isn't it.? Hope it goes well.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad your mom is accepting him.. maybe this will help you and her get along better.
    And it is nice to have a break from school isn't it??

    ReplyDelete