Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hmm. :)

The holidays are just around the corner.! I think this year I wanna make handprint turkeys with cayle. It would be funn. We can give them to the family, and hang them on the fridge. Last weekend I went with Adam's sister Kayla to georgia to the carter's outlet to get Cayle some clothes. It was the first time we had ever spent time together without the family. It was soo much fun. She asked me to be a brides maid in her wedding. I've never been a brides maid before. She bought Cayle a onesie that said 'all i want for christmas is my auntie.' it was so cute.! I started my christmas shopping. I dont have much bought but I got some stuff. I got dad his favorite christmas story on Dvd. It's how the grinch stole christmas, the animated version. I thought that since he works so much he might miss it and he looks forward to seeing it every year. I bought adam some little things. Reeces pieces, green peppermints, and a shirt from rue 21. I would like to get him some cologne from there. This little butt went out and bought the thing I was going to get him for christmas. GRRRRRR. So I have to start all over with him. Lol. I'm not mad but geeezeeee. >.< Last night Christina and I took the babies out to the mall. We got some shopping done there. I was a little bad. I spent money on myself and bought some bath and body works lip gloss that I love sooooooo much. I always feel soo guilty for spending money on me. But I did manage to get Cayle some weebles for christmas. He's never played with them before, but I bet he will like them. I would like to find some little einstein dvds or something but who knows if that will go as planned.? I saw some footie pajamas I wanted to get cayle at walmart last night. They look like batmans outfit. They had a pair of toy story ones too. They were only 7 dollars so I wanna go back and get them.. Today is Cayle's birthday party from Adam's family. I can't wait. I'll post pictures later.!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Jessie and I are having my Mom watch Sam tonight so that we can go to mall and have fun before the Christmas rush gets there. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Brittany.. the Christmas rush is already there for some reason. There was sooo many people there!

    ReplyDelete