Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cayle's birthday party.

I had a lot of fun on Cayle's party day. A lot of people showed up. Most of it was family, but a few of my really good friends came. Adam was there too and it was the first time some of my friends and family have met him. I baked cupcakes for four hours and decorated them too. It was all worth it. Cayle got a lot of tonka trucks and some really cute clothes.!! I can't wait until he can wear them all.! He even got a toy story blanket and refuses to sleep with anything but that blanket. haha. Adam felt really proud to be a part of it all. He was right by my side helping cayle eat his cupcake and open his presents. Thanks again to those of you that came and for his wonderful gifts. That night, Adam, Cayle, Christina, Chris, and Grace went to some trunk or treats to get the babies some candy. Cayle ended up being batman for halloween this year. Pretty epic if I do say so myself. Grace was a witch. She looked too cute. I have to start my christmas shopping now. haha. Tomorrow is cayle's actual birthday and I wanna take him to the zoo and the playground to swing. And when we get home I'll blow up his ball pit adam got him and give it to him. I can't believe he's gonna be one. It blows my mind....the downside to him turning one is that sperm donor's family wants to see him. I wasn't really prepared for them to be calling me..considering they haven't called on any holidays or anything so I'll admit to being a little off guard. But I'm a tough person and I'm strong and I'm gonna make cayle's first birthday really special for him. Also, I'm getting my number changed as I type this..so be sure that I get it to anyone who needs it. Also please pray for my pup to come home. he's been missing since friday night. :((

1 comment:

  1. Aw, he likes the blanket? I'm so glad! Batman is pretty epic. You are correct. Although, something Marvel would have been better. lol. Are you going to let them see him?

    ReplyDelete