Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just an update on everything. :)

I haven't posted in a while and I apologize. I've been very busy. School is getting good. I have my own station at school so I can work on clients that come in to get their hair done. I've had my first couple clients. One was a little girl && I cut her hair. One was a lady who wanted her hair wrapped. SHE WAS SOOO RUDE. My dad came in to show some support and got a hair cut. And one of the girls at school chose me to do her red highlights. I'm making some tips and I'm going to attempt to put 1/2
of them towards christmas gifts. At least stocking stuffers. Cayle's party is this saturday. I'm very excited. I've asked someone to come and take pictures at the party. She charges 15 dollars and I get a cd with all the pictures on them. I got all his presents I'd wanted to get him now its time to shop for Christmas. I swear, sometimes it feels like I never slow down. Hahah. Adam and I are doing great. We're still planning the wedding and coming up with alot of ideas. Surprisingly, my mom wants to get involved and help me look for a dress. Adam is getting out of his apartment lease and moving back in with his grandparents. Financially it'll be really good for him. Living with his roommate was getting too hard on him && annoying to me. I can't stand his roommate. He insults me when I'm not around to hear it. He's called me fat && said he wouldnt let me cut his hair if i was the last stylist on earth. And to be honest....i hope he chokes on his ego. :) It's hard to believe where I'm at in life. Getting married, my son's turning one, in college, etc. It just seems so weird to me. But in a good way. I guess I never thought about being here and what it would feel like. But it's all made me feel happy and more accomplished. Speaking of being more accomplished I've decided to make lists of everything..like to do lists for the week, what i wanna get who for christmas, and other things like that. I'm gonna enjoy Cayle's party..however..I do think there is someone who shouldnt be there. She's been my friend for a while, but things have gotten sour over the past couple years. Now she only talks to me when she wants something. She barely txts me and I can count the times Ive seen her since Cayle was born on ONE HAND. And when I confront her about it she wont talk to me. It's not fair. And she expects me to come to her birthday party friday.? Come one. I've got better friends than that. Adam and I are getting this wedding thing into full swing. We've picked out our wedding bands, brides maids/grooms men, church, colors, and have ideas for our attire. Its going well. I've never been this happy. I'm sooo excited about everything. I got beauty and the beast brand new on dvd off of amazon for 14.98 you cant beat that. I'm very giddy about that. I had to get my ring re-sized, but i got it back. I'm so happy to be wearing it again. Lets just hope things stay this good. :) ph yeah..does anyone know any reallly good lotions.?? my skin is extremely dry. :( and i dont like greasy textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment