Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's crunch time.

I have so much going on. Cayle's birthday party is in a few weeks and I really need to put the finishing touches on party decor, send out the rest of the invitations, fill the goody bags, and get the cake. It doesn't sound like much, but with everything else going on, it's alot. After Cayle's birthday is done and over, I have to turn around and immediately buy and plan for christmas. Not that I mind. I love the holidays. But this year I have to juggle families..considering..they're pretty much in-laws now. I also have to think about Adam's birthday and what I wanna do for him. He's turning 21. Wow. In between planning, I have to balance school and make sure I'm getting enough hours to get out in time for my wedding. October 1st is our date. I HAVE to be out of school and in a salon by then. Or at least have a decent paying job. I'm gonna start going in on fridays for those extra hours maybe that'll speed it up. While doing college I have to plan my wedding. We've picked the church, colors,some of the flowers, and have an idea on who we'd like to cater. Other than that, we're clueless. Tomorrow I'm getting an idea on what kind of dress I would like. I need something that flatters my body type. Later I want my maid of honor christina to come with me and look. After college is over, I have to find a place to live and move in and prepare for a wedding and honeymoon. Its alot to do. And I'm really really trying..just praying it'll pay off. While still juggling all that I wanna fit going to the gym somewhere in between cleaning, being a mommy, and a fiance, a college student, and whatever else I am. I managed to get a few ideas from my brothers wedding over the weekend. My mom was so hateful over the weekend and so childish. She was acting like a 2 year old who didnt get her way. She talked trash about my brothers wife, wouldnt talk to any one..she just sat and poutted the entire night. It put me in a horrible mood. She was like that all weekend. I tried to kill her with kindness...no luck. I just dont have time to try and please her anymore. I have to move on with my life and get to where I wanna be. I did get to dance with my daddy...and cayle. It was nice. Dad and I have gotten really close. Its a nice change. All I know..is that I have goals set and I'm gonna get there. I'm determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment