Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Save the Date.

October 1st of 2011 is our goal wedding date...but not exactly set in stone. We want to the the pre-marital classes and money management classes way ahead of time. It'll save us money on our marriage license...gosh...i really cant believe we're engaged..its weird calling adam my fiance, but hey, its a good weird...if that makes sense. I've been so floaty since saturday its unreal.!!! There's so much to plan..we have our colors, church, possible date, and some of the people we want in our wedding targeted. lol. Christina has agreed to be my maid of honor and that makes me sooo happy.!!! We still need a flower girl, ring bearer [sp], a need more brides maids, and adam needs his groomsmen. We do have a while to plan, but a year is gonna go by fast. MY goal is to start going to school fridays to get more hours in so I can get out sooner. We need to make a wedding registry too. AAAAAHHHH soooo much planning.!!! How am I gonna keep everything straight.?? Going through college, raising a baby boy, trying to find work in a salon, being a good fiance and a good mommy, its a lot, but I'm willing to take it on. Adam's family seems so happy for us..like they all keep telling me 'welcome to the family'..'if you need help planning let us know' they ask about what we have picked out so far..if we have a date..a honeymoon dream destination...we're thinking on that one..i'd love a gatlinburg getaway and a nice honeymooners cabin..but i dunno..I'll miss cayle tons.!! however..my family just...wont express any excitement..its like..i told them and i was smiling and excited..but they had NO emotion..they just said 'i think you need to finish school before you start planning this kinda stuff.' wow...talk about a buzz kill...i wish my family could just be happy for me...my mom pretty much told me shes done with me...how could a mom tell her kid that.?? I guess it'll hit her once we're out of the house and I'm resentful to bring cayle to see her. I WANT cayle to have a relationship with his grandparents..he deserves that because he loves them..but as far as my relationship with mom..its done..my dad and my relationship..peachy keen. :) He filled up my gas tank the other night, is letting adam use his jeep and buy it from him, offering him a job as an apprentice working for him, and rescued me from school when my car died and mom sent me to school on a dying battery. I guess as long as I have a good relationship with Dad I'll be fine..I just wish mom didnt treat me like a dog..she makes me beg for everything..and talks to me like I'm a dog...when she talks to me that is..it's not fair..and it really hurts..Cayle needs to see his mom and grandparents getting along..that kinda why I like being around adam's family..Cayle loves them and we have a good relationship. They treat me like family and I'm comfortable with them..Adam mentioned something about adopting Cayle after our honeymoon...he wants Cayle to have his last name...Bailian Cayle Lingle..hmm...I like it. Erica Lingle. hehehe. I am a little concerned though that Justin (sperm donor) will pop up and try to ruin it..or Cayle's birthday..I don't want that...I swear I'm bringing mace to his party..you never know when you'll need it :) Adam is coming and having dinner with me next week at my house.....with my family...oh god. This can either go good or bad. Hopefully my family wont roast him..I hope he can become as comfortable with my family as I am with his. I can't wait to get my ring sized up so I can wear it on the right finger. My ring is sooooooo pretty. He put a lot of thought into picking it..I can tell because there's a heart engraved into it. Its my style down to the last diamond..I'm so proud of it. I'm so happy. Everything is going well. Lets just hope it keeps up.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO happy for you!!! That is smart to take those classes! As far as him adopting Cayle goes, is he on the birth certificate? If so, he has to sign his rights away first. Which, you could probably do just by threatening to sue him for child support. Just a suggestion. Anyway, good luck planning the wedding. I know it has to be a lot to do, but at least it is all fun stuff. =)p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin isn't on the birth certificate. THANK GOD.!!! And which makes Cayle have my last name so this should be pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete