Sunday, December 12, 2010

A little bit of everything. :)

Last night was so much fun. Adam, Cayle and I met up with Christina, Chris, and Grace for our first annual Christmas dinner. We went to applebees. We both bought thr babies presents..and ended up buying them the same thing and wrapping it with the SAME wrapping paper haha. We sat and talking for a while and enjoyed dinner. The babies were sharing their snacks with each other. It was so cute to watch. At the end up dinner we gave the babies their gifts. They got animals for their little people noah's arks. Cayle hasnt stopped playing with the animals. However, he is missing a zebra. After dinner, we went to walmart to get some christmas stuff. Adam's idea. We got Cayle a stocking for his house, cookie mix, icing, and gliiter glue pens. We decorated Cayle's stocking with the glittle glue pens and wrtoe his name. Then we made cookies. We made peanut butter ones, chocolate chip, and sugar cookies. Then we decorated them with red and green icing. Too bad we ran out of time to decorate the tree. We're going over there tomorrow so maybe we can then. Adam's family was even talking about getting Cayle an ornament for their tree. It made me really happy to know they consider cayle family already. As far as the wedding planning is going We found our reception area and have decided on our cake topper and cake idea and our date is October 1st, 2012. We've also picked our wedding bands. :) We're both excited to spend this Christmas together as a family. This is our first Christmas actually together. December 13, 2009 was the day we met. It's been a year. And in all honesty..2010 has been the best year of my life. Not only have I gotten to see my beautiful baby boy grow..I've had a wonderful man to witness it and share it with. I'm so thankful for them both. I don't think I could live without them...no..I know I couldnt. I would die. We'll see what this christmas holds. I can't wait to see Cayle's face light up. That will be the best thing about Christmas for me.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. That is my favorite part of Christmas this year. Last year was a bad year with my family and we didn't get to enjoy it as much as we should have. So this year, I just LOVE seeing Samantha get so excited over all the lights and the sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I am looking forward to as well.. Grace's face a she's opening her presents and going everywhere with the family. I love Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete