Monday, March 29, 2010

hello spring time.


so i turned eighteen thursday. it was a great birthday. i went to lunch with my dad and cayle. every waiter and waitress complimented on how precious he was. dad and i never get to spend much time together. we talked over cheese dip and HUGE burritos. yumm. i decided to start school in august and finish in may. in the mean time i can work. which is what i really want to do. i dont care if its walmart or taco bell. money for my son is whats important. after lunch i spent the day with adam and cayle we watched movies and goofed off. that night we went to dinner and my favorite japanese place. they gave me a pineapple cake. it was pretty awesome. that night adam and i went downtown just to sight see. he has a date planned for me once his new job gets up and rolling. im excited. i really love adam. cayle and adam are the best things to happen to me. and i want them to stick around for a while. im looking forward to everything this year has to offer for the three of us. i got a bunch of movies for my birthday. including the princess and the frog. the love guru. the hunchback of notre dame. and tarzan. im building up a disney collection for cayle so when he gets older he will have them..considering disney does mostly pixar films..i thought he should see the classics first. so far i have about 17 or 18. adams mom gave cayle an easter basket full of things like baby spoons passies and bibs and outfits. i love how open and accepting his family is. theyre wonderful. now i see where adam gets alot of it. i kinda think he has a soft spot for cayle. he calls him his son. he wants to be there for all of cayles milestones. and much longer. all i wanted was for cayle to have a daddy and he does. it makes me so happy. i love him. he completes mine and cayles little family. <3

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you found someone as good as Adam is to Cayle and you. Cayle has a great mommy and now he has a great daddy too :)
    P.S. I think I am going to try to get some Disney movies for Grace too :)

    ReplyDelete