Friday, March 12, 2010

Life as of lately.

Recently. Things have taken a turn. I graduated from high school. I'm starting hair school soon. I have a new boyfriend named Adam who takes care of both Cayle and me. Easily said I've fallen fast for him. Before him things were pretty rough. But we won't get into that. Right now I'm focusing on getting into the hair academy. I want to cut hair for a career. I enjoy making people feel better about how they look. Not to mention its always nice to be creative. Cayle is 4 months old as of March 3rd. I will be 18 in less than 2 weeks. I'm actually really excited. For my birthday I want to get a Monroe piercing. I'm turning 18. I have to do something special right.? That's my present from Adam. Adam has been wonderful. He takes good care of both Cayle and me. I honestly feel like he will be my last boyfriend. Sometimes I forget how he's not Cayle's blood father. He treats him just like his own. Cayle loves him. And so do I. He loves to spoil Cayle. He took us to the aquarium one day. I don't think I've seen either of them smile as much as they did on that day. Adam loves to see Cayle's reactions to things. Theyre soo new to Cayle. Adam is part of my little family now. All I want is for Cayle to have a happy family. To have a daddy that can teach him all the things I cant. Adam wants to be that guy. And I want him to be too. I think Cayle's best friend will be my friend Christina's baby girl. She was born the same day as Cayle. Cayle is older by a few minutes. How crazyy.!?!!. She's beautiful. But I believe Cayle's favorite person was and always will be my daddy. Dad and I weren't very close while I was pregnant. But who was by my side coaching my through it all.? Daddy. Who came to see me everyday while we were staying in the hospital.? Daddy. Who was in the room when I got my epidural.? Daddy. Who reconnected with me.? Daddy. We've never been closer. And its all because of Cayle. He brought out the best in everyone. Including me. It was nice having a friend who was pregnant the same time as me. She understood better than my friends who weren't pregnant. But now that I've left school..I hardly talk to anyone from school. And to be honest...I'm perfectly okay with it. True friends stick around. and I've had maybe 3 people try to contact me. One of my friends messages me everyday on my myspace page. Its nice. This weekend is going to be a good one. Tonight is date night with Adam. We're going to pick out some things for our future apartment. Tomorrow night Cayle and I are staying the night with Adam. Its going to be fun.!. Movies. Popcorn. And all three of us cuddling on the couch. <3 can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment