Friday, June 18, 2010

Overcoming My Final Demon.

Since my last relationship with Cayle's sperm donor..I've been battling with a demon I guess you could say. I couldn't give someone my full trust..let alone my heart. I wanna say now..that i'm no longer figting the demon. I can love now without fear. I can trust again. And its so scary..but so comforting at the same time. I needed to know I wasn't a puppet on strings again..but all at once I realized how far Adam has gone for me..and how much he truly cares. I swear it hit me all at once. I wasn't doing anything to trigger the thought..i was making bottles..and I thought to myself..i'm not being strung along..i'm not miserable..im actually happy..adam has gone above and beyond for me..I can love without fear. I needed this. I needed to know that I wasn't going to fear being in love. I'm not going to lie..I've fallen HARD for adam. harder than I have for ANYBODY..that includes the biological father of my son. I cant express..how much i needed to know that true love existed. and that i could have something so special..something not based on lies..i feel truly blessed to have my son..and now the love of my life. i feel needed..and loved. i needed to feel like i mattered..and that i wasnt just here for no reason..and i do now. my son needs me..and adam and i need each other. i have no more battles left to fight. i always say..it cant rain all the time..bring on the sunshine.

1 comment: