Monday, June 21, 2010

Taking the steps to bettering myself and getting my life started.

I posted a blog a few weeks ago about how I was ready to start my life and to better myself. Well...I'm getting there. I got my car fixed..after it finally died on me. Thanks for that firestone. x[. Now I'm enrolling in hair school today. I'm going to go full time so I can get out faster. I want more than anything for my goals and dreams to be a reality. I'd give anything to see it. I want Cayle to be proud of his mommy. I want to finish school. Get in a salon. Get my place with Adam. And we can raise Cayle. Be a real family. I'm starting a hope chest. I'm going to start buying for the apartment between now and the time we move in. That way we'll have almost everything. I'm getting the basics. Sheets..towels..kitchen supplies..etc. Even when I don't want to..I know I have to keep going if I want to embrace my chance at a happy life. I've said it before..taht the worst part of my life is over. I'm much happier. I just wanna be able to make my life reflect how I feel. I want to make something of myself. So my list is this. Whenever I meet a goal I'll put an X beside it.

[X] got my car fixed.
[X] enroll in school.
[X] buy for the apartment. [i bought a lamp to start out.]
[ ] graduate from school.
[ ] Get in a salon.
[ ] find an apartment.
[ ] move in.
[ ] marry Adam.

Im surprising Adam this weekend with a picnic in the park. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I really hope you get everything straightened out with school. I am going next month to take an aptitude test, and then to an 8 hour long orientation :( Chris is going to go with me though :) I know how stressful it can be. Especially when your mom doesn't support you :(
    You know you can always text me anytime you need <3

    ReplyDelete