Thursday, January 12, 2012

LOADS to tell.!

WOW. I've been extremely busy with school and what not. Cayle is doing very well. And we're spending a lot of time together. I am counting down the days until my family vacation. I leave on Friday. Daddy just got back from New Orleans today. He brought me Mardi Gras beads, a masquerade mask, peacock feather jewelry, and some exciting news. He's taking me to New Orleans for a weekend getaway the first weekend in March.!!! I can't wait.!! I can't wait.!! I can't wait.!! I don't think Cayle is going this time though. Mom said she would keep him. So I guess it's just going to be me and Daddy. But it's only for a weekend.

I have some other news...I'm dating again. I am no longer single. I'm dating this guy named Troy. We met on a social networking site. We've spent time together and talked for a while. And I feel ready to date. He's really nice. He's a lot like me. He's 19. He has a job in retail. He's in school to be a machinist. He's in a band called Never Surrender. He plays bass for them. They're really good.! He's very musically inclined. And very smart. He came over while my parents were in New Orleans. We made a pizza and watched movies until 5 a.m. Cayle seemed to like him, but he didn't get to get really acquainted with him considering it was almost his bed time when Troy came over. But Troy and I were up just talking..and really laying everything out on the table. Getting to know each other. And by the way he was with me..I could just tell I wouldn't have to worry about much of anything with him. He doesn't do drug or anything. The other day, I met his mom and the drummer from his band. His mom is such a sweet woman. I have yet to meet his dad. But I'm looking forward to it. We're taking things slow, and I'm hoping everything works out. But I have a feeling it will. So I'm just going day by day.

I don't know how Cayle will feel about having a new person around. But I want for Cayle's relationship with me to continue to grow. We will still have our family traditions just the two of us and go out every Friday like we normally do. Things are good. And they're just getting better. I'm taking things day by day. I love Cayle and I want him to be happy. But he needs a happy mommy too. Right.?

It looks like a new chapter in my life has started. So we'll see how things go.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome news! I bet you are looking forward to that. You guys do a lot of traveling, don't you?

    I am so happy you found somebody! You are right. Cayle needs his Mom to be happy. I hope all goes well with him. I can't wait to hear more about him.

    ReplyDelete