Thursday, October 11, 2012

Disney on Ice!!

I must say it was definitely worth the money! Cayle and I had a blast! I think I was just excited (if not more) as he was. There were pirates, crocodiles, princesses, fire works, music, dancing and more! I got Cayle a souvenir light and coloring book. I kept our tickets for the scrapbook and took over 160 pictures! We will definitely be going back next year. Next week is our trips to the corn mazes and pumpkin patches! Here are some pictures from tonight's show!












On a side note..I think I am going to have to re-think Cayle's large birthday gift from me...but I'm really not sure what to get him. I want it to be special..I don't have much time to think on it, but I just don't see him getting much use out of the battery powered four wheeler. Ideas anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Awe. He looks so happy watching the show. Glad you guys had fun!

    Hm...Bike? Does he already have one? Sam has never had a tricycle or anything, so she is having trouble just now learning to ride a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks neat! We'd never be able to afford to sit that close though lol.

    I was going to say bike (Grace is getting one for Christmas), or maybe something like a LeapPad? Does he like stuff like that?

    ReplyDelete