Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What a sick, sick week.

I haven't been online much because I have been sick with a bacterial infection. My throat hurt, fatigue, aches, pains, nausea, the works. I even had to call into work Friday because I could barely stand. Now that I've gotten over it..guess who has a little sickling? This mommy. Cayle has picked up a viral infection so he's feeling pretty crummy. Hopefully he will get to feeling better in the next couple of days so we can FINALLY get into the spirit of Autumn.

I wanted to let everyone know that I got all of Cayle's party supplies! I am doing a Disney Cars theme like he wanted. The only thing I have not gotten are the party favors, center pieces, and the food of course. I am trying to decide on cake. I would LOVE a tiered cake but they are just so expensive! But I want this to be a nice party. There won't be many people this year since I don't talk to as many people and my family fights so I'm trying to avoid drama.

Cayle and I are going to Disney on Ice next week!! We have VIP seating!! I'm so very excited to be able to take him to something I think we will both enjoy. Daddy split the cost of the tickets with me. I was okay with not having VIP seating ($35 dollars a ticket) but he insisted so it was nice. I will definitely make a post about that.

I also got Cayle's Halloween costume. He is going to be a spider with a cute top hat. I LOVE it. It looks so cute on him!

I believe (weather permitting) that we will make our first trip to a pumpkin patch next week. Maybe make a big day of it with Disney on Ice that night.

Fall warms my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is so great about the tickets. You will have to let me know how it goes.

    That sucks you have not gotten to enjoy Fall yet. Once you go to the pumpkin patch though I am sure you will get to enjoy it. Glad you are going to get to go to one because I know at one point you weren't sure. What else do you have planned?

    ReplyDelete