Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So VERY excited!!

Despite being sick for the past 2 weeks or so, Cayle and I are finally getting over this horrible virus that has been going around. And tomorrow is our family day. It's Disney on Ice day for one, and two who knows that the day will bring? I'm trying not to go too hard and heavy since he still has a lingering cough. But other than that he's well.

Today was a fantastic day! My sister in law sent a belated graduation gift. I got a new pair of shears for work! They were hers but she's had them cleaned, oiled, and sharpened for me! I got to use them today and those babies are worth their weight in gold! I also had a repeat client today!! That made me feel awesome. It was my client that does the ghost tours downtown. He is so much fun to talk to. And really sweet. The rest of the night was pretty slow. Clip for the cure is this Saturday if anyone is interested in coming out and supporting the charity!

When I got home mom said that she had something for me. It was the $300 that she promised me for graduating college and being completely finished with testing and everything. Plus..today was payday! I am one happy girl!

I got my Halloween costume. And I am going to be Miss Krueger. I'm a horror movie junkie lately and this costume is awesome!

Can't wait for Halloween! We will probably do the corn maze at Rock City next week. I can't wait. I'm going to attempt to get to Guthrie's as well! This is my costume!


1 comment:

  1. We're going to the Rock City corn maze today. We don't plan on actually doing the maze though. We're just going to let the kids do some of the other activities they have there. I'm not a fan of being lost, especially not with two little ones lol.

    I like that costume! It'll look good on you!

    ReplyDelete