Monday, November 5, 2012

Cayle's birthday party!

Things couldn't have gone smoother! I was so happy with the rental space, the number of people, and how well everything flowed. There were several people there including My cousins, my grandmother, great aunt, Kay, Courtney, Christina and the babies, Brittany and Samantha, my brother, and parents. Cayle got lots of neat presents mostly cars, but he got board games, a bean bag chair, and a new tricycle! My parents want to get him some new clothes since that's what I told him he needed.

It's so strange to think that he's not a baby anymore. He's a little boy. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us.





2 comments:

  1. It's so crazy to see them growing up! We had a great time. Loved the venue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. I am glad his birthday went well. Over the next 6 months, he is gonna get big on you. Sam made the biggest changes between 3 and 3-1/2. It is crazy! I Loved the place it was at too, very cozy. I could seriously see it being a place they do a lot of Christmas stuff.

    ReplyDelete