Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cayle's professional birthday pictures!

Sorry these are kind of crooked, but these are Cayle's birthday pictures from JC Penny portrait studio. We had more made but I haven't cut them yet. We have a Christmas and a $50 gift certificate! So we can have loads of pictures made! Tomorrow Cayle and I will do some Thanksgiving crafts. I can't wait. This week (and the past few) have been so crazy I don't even know what day it is half of the time as bad as that sounds.

After Black Friday the mall stays open an hour later Monday through Saturday and 2 hours later on Sundays. I am NOT looking forward to that...I'm actually very pissed (sorry for the French) about it to be blunt. Because I work till close every day. I may turn into a Scrooge before it's over lol. But I plan on making the most of the holidays with Cayle. Rock City, crafts, Ornament shopping, and more!

Also I will be sending out Thank You cards for Cayle's party asap!





3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! So 10 on weekdays/Saturday, and 8 on Sundays? I didn't even realize they did that! That would be stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's rough! I'm dreading it. But it's just a month.. right? Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are cute! I like that you got in one of them with him.

    I am sorry about the hours, girl! That is terrible. I know it is going to wear you out. Will you be working over 40 hours then? Hopefully you can just focus on the fun stuff you are going to get to do with Cayle. He will have a blast doing that stuff.

    ReplyDelete