Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin carving, Trick or Treating, and Birthday Stuff

Three days off from work was exactly what I needed. Cayle and I carved pumpkins and went trick or treating, and played together. It was so nice not to have anywhere to go or anything to do. First day back to work was rough. One of my work buddies quit and I didn't get to tell her goodbye. But she deserves to be happy..and you can tell she wasn't.

I've also got everything in order for Cayle's birthday. I finished his blanket I made him. Got all the invites out. Got his gifts. Had our portraits done (which turned out wonderfully!). And got everything else ready. All that's left is to buy food, bake cupcakes, and fill the treat bags!

Also if anyone needs help finding the building or anything please let me know and I will be happy to help!











2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Pumpkins turned out great! Looks like Cayle had fun. And I LOVE his costume! Super cute!

    I will hopefully be following Christina, so maybe I won't have a hard time finding it. I know zero about Harrison, but I am going to try it this year since I am more used to driving. See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkins look awesome! And his costume is so cute!
    Hopefully we'll be able to find it. Chris is driving me. He knows that area better than I do.

    ReplyDelete