Monday, July 23, 2012

A constant reminder to stay positive.

I got my first tattoo last night. And I couldn't be happier with it. I got the idea from the movie "The Crow". Whenever something was bad the main character would always say..'It can't rain all the time' And it stuck with me..because it's true. Things can't be bad all the time. And you have to fight through it.

As far as the pain..it wasn't too bad. Some parts were uncomfortable, but nothing that's unbearable. If I was talking or distracted with music or my phone I was fine. The word "It" probably was the most painful. I definitely want more tattoos. Not any time soon. But eventually.

Cayle is having loads of fun at the beach. I miss him so much!! I talk to him every day and I get pictures. They'll be home on Saturday. I'm using this time to study for Boards.

This is my tattoo right after he finished. I didn't bleed or anything!


2 comments:

  1. That looks really good! I love the writing style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. That guy did a good job. Can't wait to see what your next tattoo is.

    ReplyDelete