Saturday, July 7, 2012

I've given it a lot of thought...

And I think when I'm able..I want to leave Chattanooga. Pick up and leave. I don't know where to exactly, but I don't think I will ever be truly happy until I do. Ultimately, I have my heart set on visiting Boston next year to see what it is that I am so intrigued with. For years I have wanted to live in a bigger city with lost of snow and people. But why Boston? I don't know. I guess it's just something I have to find out. I get a weeks paid vacation next year and I want to plan a trip there. Whether or not I can is still uncertain. If I can move out by the time I want to, I think I can do anything.

Chattanooga isn't for me. I've definitely outgrown it here. And every day that goes by I feel like I'm carrying the weight of this town and everything that's happened to me on my back. It's getting unbearable now. I wake up every single day feeling completely stuck. And nobody really believes me when I tell them how much I hate it here and how ready I am to leave. I'm not trying to complain or rant and rave but I need the freedom of a fresh start. And the long I'm here the chances of me making it out of Chattanooga are slimming down. It's suffocating. I'm getting out of Chattanooga..one way or the other.

Here's to planning my trip to Boston to see what my heart's missing...because it's obviously missing something..


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you are unhappy, girl. I hope that you can find a place that you are. :(

    ReplyDelete