Tuesday, July 31, 2012

One Step Closer..

Today I took part one of of cosmetology state board test..and...I PASSED with flying colors!! I am going to Knoxville to take the practical exam within the next few weeks and I will be doing hair at my dream job at Regis! I am so excited. To congratulate me my parents took me to dinner at my favorite place..Ichiban! It was a good day over all. That cosmetology license is my ticket to Boston. I can't wait. I couldn't be happier right now. The hard part is over. This next part will be a cake walk. I'm so proud of myself :) I'm almost out of the woods!!

It's nice to have my "me" time back and not have to use it to study late hours of the night.

Now it's time to work on the next goal since this one is close to being completed :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYA! Congrats. Let me know when your next part of the test is scheduled for. :) I'm just nosey. I am assuming next goal is moving out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Next goal is moving out :)

    ReplyDelete