Friday, September 14, 2012

How exciting!!

Yesterday, Cayle and I had a day out since it was my day off. I had some in store credit things to spend at rue 21 so Cayle and I went out there and I did some clothes shopping for some new fall clothes. I got a 2 new coats, a dress, and a cami. I really desperately need some fall tops, but everything they had wasn't exactly something I could wear at work and wasn't something I would wear outside of work either. Since we can only wear 3 colors to work I kind of have to wait until fall is in full swing before I can find stuff.

After Rue 21, I stopped and got Cayle some lunch and we went to the American Freight warehouse. I decided to go ahead and put my sofa and my new bed in lay away! And if I pay 62.50 twice a month, I can pay both of them off in 6 months! Which will be about the time I start looking for places to live. And if I pay it off before I find a place, I can always get a storage building. Mom offered to let me store it in my basement area, but I said "Absolutely not!" I don't want it getting damaged in anyway before I even get it in my new home.

I've also decided I would like to take Cayle to Disney on Ice this year. I've been dying to go for years! But no one would ever go with me so I believe Cayle and I will go. The first show is on my off day and that sounds like us! I really enjoy being able to take him places and do special activities with him now that I have the money to. I understand that I am trying to save to move out, but I can't be serious all the time. Cayle and I have to have our family time in there too. And I'm doing everything I need to be doing right now. So all is well in my world.

Here are the pictures of my furniture! This is so much easier than trying to save up for all of this!




6 comments:

  1. I used my rue bucks too! I got a top, a dress, a belt, and sweater, and some boots. That is officially my favorite store!

    What three colors do you have to wear?

    That is some nice furniture. I am so happy everything is working out well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Yeah, Rue is becoming my favorite too since I'm so picky!

    I wear black, white, and grey. All the time. Not that I mind, because that's usually what I wear anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is nice furniture! I know you have to be excited to have some of the BIG stuff for your own home. Everything is going to look so nice set up. :)

    Disney on Ice sounds fun! When is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm very excited after this I really won't need much at all!

    Disney on Ice is October 11-15th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That IS exciting!!! Do you know what else you will need?

    Have fun! Can't wait to see pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will need tables for the living room, a tv stand, night side tables for my room, a few more kitchen items, and a few more bathroom items. Then the rest is all decorations and miscellaneous things.

    I can't wait to go!

    ReplyDelete