Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My day with Cayle! Pics included!

Today I get up extra early to take Cayle to Pump It Up to play. I had a feeling that he knew it was going to be a fun day because he was already awake when I went up to get him. When we got to Pump It Up we were the only ones there besides another mom who had her kids there. But since it's two rooms of inflatables we had a room to ourselves which was really fun! Cayle wore me out though. We went up slides and jumped and played ball. We had a blast he kept saying "Come on mommy! Lets play jump" Or "Come on mommy lets go! Let's slide". It's amazing how well speaks now. We stayed at Pump it up for a good 2 and a half hours and by then Kay was out of school and we had planned to spend some time together. Cayle was so happy to see his Auntie Kay! She's showing a lot more (she's pregnant with a baby girl and due December 13th. And is naming her Kynley Madison. Don't know if I've mentioned that here or not..but I'm going to be an auntie!) We went to babies r us and rue 21. I got Cayle a new pair of shoes and myself a new pair of jeans. I had ripped my favorite ones playing today, but that's okay. Things like that can be replaced. Memories cannot.

We had lunch at Steak 'n' Shake. Cayle ate everything on his plate which is a rarity for him since he is so picky! And we all sat and talked. And just enjoyed the company.

After our lunch we went to Hobby Lobby and went on a hunt for some Fall and Christmas decorations. All of it is 40% off, but I fought the urge to splurge on it. I did however see a few things I would like to go back and get. It's got me wondering what to get Cayle for Christmas and what he wants to be for Halloween. Personally, I would love to see him dress up as a cute little monster. Last year's costume was my favorite. He was Frankenstein.

After our trip in Hobby Lobby, Kay had to go home. So Cayle and I went to Walmart so I could get him some new clothes for Fall. I got him several shirts (which I will post pictures of later) and two pairs of knit pants. I got them in a 4T since he's in 3T now I figured these would be more comfortable with a bit of growing room. Eventually I want to go back down to Dalton and do some shopping there. I always find great deals in those outlet malls.

I also got Kay her baby shower gift. I got the baby a pink leopard print outfit and a gift box filled with 2 packs of huggies diapers, a box of wipes, and a tube of desitin. All much needed items.

While at Walmart I've decided on my big gift to Cayle for his birthday. Walmart has riding toys. And they have little four wheelers for boys in the Disney Cars characters and they're $60. I already have a Disney Cars tie blanket for him that I am going to make. They had the kits at Hobby Lobby and I got him one a while back just for this. And my last gift to him for his birthday will be books. He has gotten to where he LOVES to read and have me read to him so I plan to encourage this all that I can. Dr. Seuss books will probably be what I get. His favorite book right now is "Goodnight Moon". He will have me read that again and again.

When I got home today, Mom and I started talking about her mattress from the Great American Freight warehouse. She and Daddy have it in layaway. She was explaining to me how the layaway program worked there and I am definitely interested in putting some stuff in there. I want a new bedroom suit first of all, but I can put my living room furniture and stuff in there too! She said you can put as much as you want down on the item and pay as much as you want each month. No interest or fees. Not only that but you are guaranteed a new piece of furniture. Meaning that you won't get the display piece. So Thursday I want to go have a look out there and just see what they have and if there's anything I can put in there now. If I time it right I can have my new furniture and my new place at the same time! No storage building or anything needed! How cool is that!?

I know this is off topic as well, but I got my official cosmetology license today in the mail! Super happy!!!

Here are our pictures today from Pump It Up!







No comments:

Post a Comment