Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A little bit of everything going on and coming up!

Well..for the third time since I started doing hair at Regis salon I had a fantastic pay period! Well enough to make my 40% commission of service sales and 8% of my retail sales. So on my next check I will get 40% of 1285 dollars. And 8% of 606 dollars! This check will be better than all the rest of them! Which is exactly what I need right now! The better the checks the better it looks to the bank!

I got called in to work today. That sucked. I was looking forward to getting some quality time in with Cayle. That's all I've wanted lately is to be with him. But I made an accord with my boss. She said if I came in today and worked for her that she would give me a day off of my choosing. So I chose to have Monday the 28th off so I can enjoy a nice vacation with my family in the mountains that week. A MUCH NEEDED VACATION AT THAT! But Thursday I am turning off my phone and spending the day with my son. I miss him so much when I'm at work. And I feel like I miss so much so I have to make the time together worth while. I have to work in order to make the best life for us but sometimes I wish I didn't.

Cayle and I have been doing well. We are really enjoying the winter weather. Recently, I've taken him to the aquarium and Pump It Up. And he's been to see my niece (Kay's daughter) Kynley. He loves her! I'm so glad he's good with babies and animals. The last week on January we are going to Gatlinburg with my family to stay in a nice cabin and relax. I honestly don't want to do much else. I am turning off my phone and I am simply going to kick back. I need a nice little get away and time with Cayle so I can't wait!

An update on the car hunt..I am going test driving this weekend to see what I like and don't like so I can set my sights on one specific car. And I am dragging Daddy with me so those sharks..I mean car salesmen don't eat me alive. I'm really interested in a small SUV if I can find one reasonably priced, however I am not against a small car..as long as it's bigger than the one I already have. 2013 is all about fresh starts. And so far it's getting there. Slowly but surely.

Daddy always tells me to not forget to "pay myself". After putting back some for my car, taking care of my financial obligations (gas for the car, lay away, baby needs, etc) so I bought myself some new work shoes. They're really comfy!

These are some pictures from Christmas to today! Cayle got into the baby powder and made a huge mess! I couldn'




t help but laugh. He was pretending it was snowing!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you are missing so much time with Cayle. :( A vacation will be super nice though! And turning off your phone is a great idea. One hour without your phone is equal to 4+ hours of being on your phone. Seriously. I have to put my phone away sometimes because I realize I have been so busy texting that I don't even know what Samantha and I are playing anymore.

    Good Luck with the car.

    I Love the pictures. The baby powder is funny. Good imagination.

    And the ones you have done look terrific.

    ReplyDelete