Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finding things to do in this town..

Cayle and I need to find things to do together in this town. I'm thinking one weekend a month we go above and beyond our regular Friday nights and do something in accordance to every month. But for some months I can't think of anything. Help.?

January -
February -
March -
April - Lake Winnie.
May - Zoo.
June -
July - Firework show
August -
September - Creative Discovery Museum
October - Rock City Corn Maze & Guthrie's Pumpkin Farm.
November - His choice for his birthday month
December - Rock City Garden of Lights.

On a side note, Cayle is doing very well. He's turning into such a sweet, smart, loving little boy. He's very attached to me and we spend quite a bit of time together.

I've decided to collect more recipes for my homemade cook book. I just don't know where to look. Suggestions.?

Are you the mother of a little artist too.? Cayle loves to color so I got him some Crayola bath crayons. They write on the bathtub wall and they wash off no problem. We LOVE them. You can get a pack of 8 (I think.?) for four dollars at Walmart. They're worth every penny. :)

Valentine's Day is Tueday..which is also Troy's birthday. I'm so excited. I kinda have to go above and beyond for his birthday/Valentine's day. So for Valentine's day I got him a picture frame with our picture in it, a reece's chocolate heart, and a blanket which I've sprayed with my perfume. He's been asking for something that smells like me. For his birthday I got cupcakes, a gamestop gift card, and I'm paying for us to go see Ghost Rider 2. For Cayle, I got him a card, a new toy car, and I'm making him cookies. We're probably going to spend some time together at a playground depending on the weather. I can't wait to give Cayle and Troy their gifts. :)

Troy has dropped a hint that he's planning something. I'm so curious.!

No comments:

Post a Comment