Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cayle. (picture post.)

I'm enjoying every minute with Cayle. It's about time for a family outing. We haven't had a chance to really have one lately. But being the middle of February, there isn't much I can think of to do. These last couple of days have been pretty, but the weather is so bi-polar right now. Maybe the discovery museum or the zoo would be fun.

Valentine's day is coming up. We need to do some crafts.! I should probably look for some. Over the weekend I got Troy's and Cayle's Valentine's gifts. I got Troy a blanket, a Reese's chocolate heart, and a picture frame with one of our pictures in it. I'm gonna sleep with the blanket I got him and spray it with my perfume because he likes the way I smell. And he tells me all the time he occasionally smells my perfume on his sheets, but then it fades, and it makes him sad so maybe this way it'll last longer. Since his birthday is the same day as Valentine's day..I have a plan to do something special that weekend. He wants to see the new Ghost Rider movie..so I'm gonna surprise him with tickets to see it and a cookie cake. Cayle's Valentine consists of Hot Wheels cars, a card, and either a cupcake or a valentine's day cookie. I haven't decided. Probably a cupcake though.

Tonight I am catching up on my scrapbooking. I am 7 pages behind.! I went to Walmart to print off some pictures so I can get started. Think it's a bad idea to start a scrapbook (or photo album) of Troy and me.? I'm trying to get all of Cayle's pictures in albums or scrapbooks or frames too and I've just about got them all. I'm proud :)




2 comments:

  1. Woah. Cayle is getting to be a big boy too. I just told Christina how old Gracie looked. So does Cayle!

    Good ideas for V-Day. We are not too big on V-Day, so I am not sure about any plans here.

    Idk if I would start a scrapbook of you guys...maybe an album wouldn't be so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking an album too. Scrapbooks get expensive.

    ReplyDelete