Sunday, February 17, 2013

"My Teenage Dream Ended" by Farrah Abraham.

I broke down and bought this book 2 weeks ago. As most of you know Farrah was one of the stars of the MTV show Teen Mom. I have a strong connection with Farrah's story for multiple reasons. One being that Farrah is very independent. She keeps pushing herself and trying to do the best she could for her daughter. Another being that she wanted to move far away to really spread her wings with her child. Both are very important to me. Her book really goes beyond what you saw on the show. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good read. It made me really think about how I have so many goals and dreams and how I want to work my butt off to make all those dreams a reality. Moral of the story being dreams don't die; new ones are created every single day. Things might now turn out how you see them but everything has a way of falling into place, and if you keep pushing yourself and have your eyes on the prize eventually you will get there. And it just really inspired me to keep going. And trying my hardest to make the best possible life for me and my son. I loved reading this book and really hope someone I know reads it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment