Monday, September 12, 2011

Busy day.!

This is the frame I put together last night that I thought I would share. Today at school I did three hair cuts.! Brittany and her family came in to support me.! I cut Sami's hair first. She did so good.! I was so impressed.! Brittany finally got her swoopy bangs she was wanting.! And Jessie got way shorter hair than what he came in with. Thank you guys so much for coming in. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.! I got about 90% of a week's worth of house work done today so Cayle and I can spend the week together. We need some bonding time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the frame! And the pics in it! (Especially the one in the wagon.) He is too cute!

    You are welcome! Thank you for doing our hair. We Love it! I have decided to start straightening Samantha's hair to see if that will help the wavy spots in the front. It is so hard to put her hair up when it is like that. (I will try to post pics later for you by the way since you didn't get to take any.)

    ReplyDelete