Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I am more determined than ever.

First off..let me just say how HAPPY I am that it's fall. This is my favorite time of year. To celebrate daddy and I made an apple crisp :) It was delicious. I am really hoping to get the rest of Cayle's birthday stuff soon. I dont have much left at all. I also thought about another birthday present I could get him. He loves playing with his cars so why not get him the movie Cars.? He watched it on tv and he seemed to like it. I feel like Cayle and I are becoming more of our own family so to say. I feel like a big weight has been taken off my shoulders. Cayle sees it. I feel it. We do a lot more together and he just seems happier. And I think that's really all I needed to see. I will say that I enjoy having Cayle all to myself. I enjoy just us going out and doing things together. It's wonderful. School is very slow. But that's ok when I have someone to talk to at night. Otherwise I hate it. I'm having a yard sale this weekend. It's sad but I need the money and space. I really and truly do. Kay's wedding is next week and honestly..I am ready for it to be over. I'm happy for her..but not happy about facing him. I want to avoid him like the plauge and look happy && stunning. And I will. If I put my mind to it I will do it.

Home lately has been slightly stressful. I feel like I don't have much ME time with everyone being home for my brother's knee. I understand he's hurt and needs help..but I am perfectly capable of doing so. But I just hope things get back to normal soon.

I have been thinking a lot about moving to Knoxville..and I am still on the fence, but leaning towards it. I want to leave Chattanooga behind. I want to leave behind everything that weighs my heart down. I want to start fresh. But, I don't think it will be possible for another year or so. It would probably make it a lot easier to move when it's time for Cayle to start school. That way I would'nt have to worry so much about daycare while I work. In the mean time I will buy stuff for a home. And save money for a move. I want to have at least 3 months worth of rent just incase I ever get in a bind. I will get one of those fire proof boxes and keep my money in it for emergencies. And since I want a new car I have looked into a Kia forte koup. And to be honest. I LOVE it. Kia payments are supposedly cheaper than others. And if you make 350$ a week they will put you in one. And once I get out of school, I plan to try to work 2 jobs so I can pay it off and save money for this move and to provide for Cayle. I want to give him the best. And I KNOW I can do it. I am more determined than ever.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Things like that come up, and you are happy for that person, but you want it to be over. Heck, I wished I could have skipped Samantha's birthday party. lol.

    Ha Ha. I bet next time you feel like you are always home alone you will be thankful. :p Alone time is nice, especially because you aren't really alone. YOu have Cayle. Which reminds me, I am glad you are enjoying having him to yourself. Have you found any more activities for you guys? Or looked into getting that book?

    It probably would be better to move when Cayle starts school. But getting everything now will really help. I am glad Jessie and I waited until we were ready, because it saved us from struggling too too much. Although, we didn't have a lot of extra money. But we were able to pay for everything we needed without getting behind.

    I have heard the same about Kia payments. My Mom had one. I have heard car payments are awful. My Mom pays $400.00 a month plus full coverage insurance. That's a drain.

    ReplyDelete