Friday, September 16, 2011

Party Stuff and a quick update.

This week has been Hell on Earth. Tuesday night...my brother dislocated his knee. A 300 pound kid fell on him during football practice and he has to have surgery on Wednesday so please keep him in your thoughts. Secondly..my ex fiance hacked into all of my online accounts and read through all of my messages and it basically forced me to delete everything. I have no facebook. I had to make a new email address. I have this blog. I have no social networking accounts. That is not only an invasions of privacy but that right there shows me how much respect he had for me. I refuse to speak to him. I blocked all of his numbers..and he gets a new number to contact me. He has been calling and txting all day and I have responded to none of it. He's been giving messages to me through Kay. That is NOT fair to her. I'm giving her his stuff to give to him. I've had it with BS from him. I don't care about anything he has to say. He has hurt me too much for me to give him the time of day. I have to see him at Kay's wedding..but as far as that goes..he will be a fly on the wall to me. He makes me feel like one of those dogs who are mistreated who finally bite someone. Poor analogy..but I really couldn't think of a better one. On a lighter note..I did more birthday shopping today. I bought balloon weights, cake plates, plastic forks, and cups. Now all I need (excluding food) is napkins, balloons, 2 little einstein table covers, treat bag fillers, and his gift. Luckily most of that stuff is cheap. As far as treat bags go..I have decided on party horns, crazy straws, sticker sheets, bubbles, gummy snacks, and a few dum-dum pops for the bags. I know some parents will oppose to their child having candy, but I can't please everyone and I'm not going to try. I hate to be so blunt..but after this week I don't care. Opinions please.?

2 comments:

  1. How is your brother doing, by the way?

    I am still sorry about Adam. That is great you are staying strong and ignoring him. He is trying to make you miserable, and you are showing him it isn't going to work. Like I said, keep his texts and such. Text him back once to warn him. And after that, you can file harassment charges.

    Also, what I said about candy the other day, I didn't mean Samantha couldn't have any. lol. I just meant we are not big on candy and I know some kids can't have it at all. That is why I tried to do "non-candy" items. Great job on the supplies though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your brother.

    Adam is just pathetic with the way he is acting. He really should be ashamed of himself. There is no reason for him to treat you the way he is.

    For Grace's treat bags I think we are going with stickers, bubbles, gummies, and crackers. I did candy last year, but I just don't feel like it this year lol

    ReplyDelete