Friday, September 9, 2011

Quality Time.

Today Cayle and I had a good day. We went to Walmart and I got some party supplies and I bought him a new tonka truck. He loves cars right now and I thought he would like that. I bought the treat bags today and his birthday boy ribbon. Last week I bought streamers and his birthday candle. Now all I need is plastic forks, napkins, cups, treat bag fillers, ballons, balloon weights, and one more little einstein table cover. It looks like I can meet my goal after all.! Today we went to the play ground. He LOVED that. He was so happy to be outside. It was rainy this week so we couldn't really go outside too much. So I thought I would make it up to him. We've had a good day. I don't think we're doing much tonight. But we'll have fun somehow. Maybe do a craft or something.








I've been thinking a lot lately..about planning my future..and since my future has taken a bit of a turn I've been coming up with a new plan..My new plan is to try to pay off a new car before I move. I want a red Kia Forte. They're stylish, gas efficient, and safe. I only like it in red though...and I've also been thinking about moving to Knoxville...There is a higher demand for hair stylists, its not far from home, and its not far from Gatlinburg either. I'm not sure about that one yet, but I do want to push forward and buy stuff for a house. I still think its a smart investment. Dad is even talking about fixing up the basement for me. He said he is in NOO hurry for me to leave..I wonder how they would feel about me moving to Knoxville.? I guess I'll worry about that when it gets here.. Opinons please.?

2 comments:

  1. Your Dad seems like a sweet man, by the way. :)

    Also, sounds like fun, and you are still on a roll with the supplies.

    Your plans sound good, and you are right, get what you can for your house now so you aren't stuck getting what you can from the thrift store or family. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but if you are picky like me, you are going to want what you want specifically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you are refocusing your energy. Keep doing that!

    I can't believe our babies are almost 2! They aren't babies anymore :(

    ReplyDelete