Saturday, September 17, 2011

Good day with a rocky start.

Today started with a bad txt message. My ex said "Watch your back 24/7". I saved the txt. But I am absolutely LIVID. How dare him to treat me like crap, break up with me, act like he didnt mean it, get mad when other guys show me attention, be absolutely in shock that I won't speak to him, and threaten me. You don't do that to me. I don't take kindly to it for one, and two I did absolutely NOTHING wrong. He's mad because I am making him lay in the bed he made. And that's all it is. That's it. I refuse to be treated like that. I refuse to let my child see me be treated like that and I refuse to make him start out in a broken home. I'd rather die than be with someone like that. I am standing my ground for once and it feels amazing. Today I went to Christina's for a few hours to visit. Cayle and Grace played. Brentley stayed with his mommy. And Christina and I chatted away. I really needed that. Every time I go to her house I want picture frames. Hahah. So I went and got one. I have a mission to make my downstairs feel a little more homey and what better way than picture frames.? I also got my next scrapbook for Cayle's age 2. And some treat bag fillers for his party. I got crazy straws. What kid doesn't like those.? It's September, and I almost have everything bought for his party.! I'm happy for that. I just don't know what to do about all this crap going on. I have so much going on.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I like that picture frame. Very cute!!
    And I am proud of you for standing your ground and not letting him run all over you!

    ReplyDelete