Saturday, October 1, 2011

The yard sale was a success.


I made almost 100 dollars today doing this yard sale. It's really sad to see Cayle's baby clothes go (even though I saved my favorite ones) but we need the money and the space for new things. I still have some baby clothes left and a few bigger items like a bouncer toy and a saucer chair, but I will probably post them on craigslist or put them in a consignment sale. With the money I earned I went to get Cayle a birthday gift. I have only got him a couple other gifts. I found this tonka truck race track at Walmart for 17 dollars and I couldn't resist.! Cayle LOVES cars. They're pretty much all he plays with now. He does like blocks and little people. I still plan on getting him a toy box. I still have money left over but I plan on saving it so I can have it for the corn maze, his actual birthday, and Christmas. After all this stuff is over with his birthday, I plan to save as much as I possibly can to go shopping Black Friday. I can't wait. I am embracing every day of my favorite time of year.
Here lately, I've noticed Cayle is a lot happier and more affectionate. And I love it. I love being able for us to spend more time together. And I think he does too. It's nice not always having to be somewhere on the weekend..especially somewhere I wasn't exactly happy to be. Since Autumn is here, Cayle and I can do more together. I think we're going to do some crafts tomorrow. I saw a couple we can do. I just need to pick up the supplies. Luckily, the supplies are cheap. I went to our website and I found a craft where we can make spiders out of lollipops. I definitely want to do that one. We'll have fun. I can't wait. I will definitely post pictures. AND AND AND AND....Cayle's 1st scrapbook is almost done && it's almost time to start his new one.!! I can't wait. Did I mention how much I love this time of year.?

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha. Sounds like everything is going great! I am glad to hear it. And that is awesome your yardsale went so well! Maybe, if you keep saving your favorite old clothes of his, you can have a quilt made. That is what I plan to do with Samantha's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of him! Your excitement for life makes me SO happy. I love you all the time.

    ReplyDelete