Friday, October 7, 2011

Birthday shopping. Hair cut. And Wedding Rehearsal

Wow...what a crazy crazy crazy day. I went to a brunch at my mom's office for her birthday (her birthday is Sunday). There was a ton of food. And I ate all healthy stuff. Fruit and bagels. I got paid. And we went to Walmart. I got Cayle's toy box, the helium tank, my mom's birthday gift, and I filled up my car with gas. And still have money left over.! Which I plan to put back for black Friday. I have my route planned out and everything. I have this thing down to a science. Cayle got his hair cut today. He actually did better than expected. He did cry a little but it was understandable. The hair cut was free since it was his first one in a hair salon. Can't argue with that. The lady at Great Clips did a great job and was very patient. I also scheduled Cayle's portraits at Jc Pennies.! I am very excited. Cayle and I are going to have a few together. So we'll have a family portrait. I am so excited. I've heard so many good things about them. So hopefully they turn out good.

Tonight was Kay's wedding rehearsal. That was so nerve wracking. My ex is in it too. I didn't even look his way. But I was told he wouldn't stop looking my way. He didn't try to talk to me or anything. But he sent a txt saying 'it was good seeing you again'. It felt like pins and needles were being pushed into my heart. I hate when things like this happen. It's broken..and it's broken beyond repair. He hurt me way too bad. I can't forgive him. And I would be a fool to do so. I can't wait for this wedding to be over. So I can move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment