Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Art Work.!



Today I thought Cayle and I would do another arts and crafts day for Halloween. We got these pictures from familyfun.go.com. I'm sure you can guess whose is whose. This weekend I am getting Cayle's halloween costume. He's going to be Frankenstein. I'd rather get a costume from a store rather than online. There's no telling if it will fit or not. So we'll go with frankenstein. :) This weekend Kay and I are taking Cayle to the corn maze in Rock City. I am so so so excited. I'm done with school for the week and I get paid extra this week. Looks like its gonna be a good weekend.

You know...I really wish it was cold enough for hoodies and boots every day.!! But its still 80 degrees outside. In the middle of October..really.?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ya. It tends to get warm midday. It sucks.

    HOpe you have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete