Saturday, October 15, 2011

Our Day In The Corn Maze.!





Wow.! What a fantastic day.! Cayle, Kay, and I went to the enchanted corn maze in Rock City. I haven't had that much fun in a while. Although the attraction wasn't stroller friendly it was a success. Cayle was our guide through the maze. I have never seen this kid so excited to wander aimlessly. We were in the maze for what felt like a good 45 minutes. But that was okay with us. They had platforms in the maze and we got to climb up on them to see where we were in the maze. It was really fun. After the maze, we decided to go on a hay ride.! Cayle was in awe. He had never experienced anything quite like this. And to be honest, as much as I love Fall and Winter, I have never been to a corn maze or on a hay ride before. So it was a great first for the both of us. After the hay ride we painted a pumpkin. He was so into it. And he even held the paint brush the right way. He's an artist like his mommy.! We ate fried oreos and went through the smaller maze. After a while Cayle was getting tired so we called it a day as far as the maze was concerned. Afterwards, we went to Amigo's and ate lunch. Kay showed me pictures from her honeymoon in the Smokies. She was happy to be home though. We walked around hobby lobby for a bit. And she got some early Christmas decorations for her new house. Which she will hopefully be able to move into soon. All in all, it was a great day.! Kay gave me a thank you card for helping so much with the wedding. It had 30$ in it. I really wasn't expecting anything like that, but I am thankful for it. She is so sweet to have a brother who is evil.! Hahah.

In December, Kay and I are planning another trip to Rock City to see the Christmas lights.! I can't wait. I'm sure Cayle will love to see that. He will love the colors.

Next on my list of Fall traditions is a pumpkin patch. I have had the hardest time finding one anywhere.! There are several mediocre ones around here, but I want to go to a real one. And tonight I was asking Daddy where one was, and he had no clue. And about that time a commercial comes on TV for the Tennessee pumpkin farm. There's a petting zoo, hay rides, and more.! It's in Riceville. I'm not quite familiar with that area, but I want Cayle and me to go. I just don't know if I can find anyone to go with me. It's free to kids under age 5. Which is awesome.! So I guess next stop, Riceville, Tn.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a blast!

    I cannot believe that you have never done any of that before! But neither had I before I had Samantha.

    That is the pumpkin patch I was telling you about! We are going tomorrow. That place is awesome!

    ReplyDelete