Monday, October 17, 2011

I need to get organized.!!

Lol..let me just start by saying I am generally a very very clean person. But the trunk of my car...let's just say is an entirely different story. I have way too much JUNK in there that's not even mine.! And I want to feel like I have a fairly decent car. So tomorrow...I am excavating. No kidding. If not tomorrow..sometime this week. I will need my trunk space before too long. For birthday and Christmas gifts. We've been in the process of making me space downstairs to make it more like my own apartment more so than my 'room'. Which is good for me. We made a closet/ dressing room down here for me. Before long I'll have my own mini fridge and stuff. Once we get the rest of the stuff cleared out of here. But I am excited to have my own space. As close to my own apartment as I can get right now. But before too long..that will be a reality and I can't wait. But I am motivated. And I will clean out my trunk. I know this is such a random post but it has been on my mind for about 2 weeks now.! Wish me luck. This trunk is like a black hole. Hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Organization is my expertise. I LOVE IT! That is awesome they are doing that. :)

    ReplyDelete