Monday, October 24, 2011

Scrapbooking..and Life. :)

It's crazy how relaxing and motivational scrapbooking is for me. I guess because I scrapbook mine and Cayle's family things. I use these stickers from Jolee's Boutique and they have stickers for everything.! From baby's first steps to wedding days. There is literally anything you can think of. But I went to Michael's Craft store today to get some individual pieces of card stock for Cayle's age 2 scrapbook and it was on sale.! I got 4 pieces for a dollar. And since I only do one or two pages a month it worked out great.! But for some reason it got me to thinking about us being our own family. Being on our own and doing this for real. And I thought about where I'd like for us to live..and what it would be like to do our yearly traditions and our day to day lives. How scrap booking got me to thinking about this I have no idea. But I've really thought about it. My overall dream is to live in Knoxville with Cayle. But I think it would be easier to do so once Cayle started school. That way I could work while he was at school. And I wouldn't have to rely so much on daycare. But as for now..I've been thinking about places around here I like. And there was one apartment complex I really liked on the other side of the river. My ex lived there for some time while we were dating. I really liked how it was set up. It was very spacious. Rent was 645 a month for 2 bedrooms with free Internet and water was included. It had the potential to be very homey. The only problem..I try to avoid that side of town now for obvious reasons. There is a salon everywhere you turn over there. Which seems pretty convenient. I just don't know how I'm going to do it on my own. I will do my best to make my dreams a reality. I have definitely made up my mind about Knoxville. And I am Knoxville bound. How soon.? I don't know. But it will happen. I'm very content for the moment. School is coming to a close (400-ish hours left.!). I'll be ready to get a new car soon. I can't wait for that. I'm gonna make it a point to save up at least 3 months worth of rent before moving out just so if I ever get in a bind I will have the emergency money there you know.? I picture Cayle and me in a comfortable home. Me with my Kia forte. Our family dog a boston terrier named Kermit. Happy. And the more I think about it, the more I see it as a reality. And it will happen. I didn't bust my butt this long for nothing. My hard work is going to pay off.

4 comments:

  1. Those must be some really nice apartments because that's some pricey rent lol. You can do it though. I thought it was never going to happen for us and we would never be able to do it, but it is a lot easier than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a lot of space. But Idk. i want to keep looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! A good thing to have goals, and I know you will make those goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.! I really hope so.!

    ReplyDelete