Friday, October 21, 2011

It's the weekend. Time for Fun.

Tonight was a great night.! I got Tokyo Express with Alliea and Cayle. It was great. I've been craving it for a week now. I haven't seen Alliea in forever.!! Cayle was so happy to be out and about. I'm so happy I can take him with me places and he enjoy going...most of the time. I had to take a pair of jeans back to walmart tonight so I got leggings and a new top instead.! And I felt so beautiful when I tried on my new clothes and I can't wait to wear them to school. They make me look professional, but they're so comfortable, I felt like I was in pjs.! I got the last little bit of Cayle's birthday stuff (napkins and play dough for the treat bags). I am ready for his party. I have to get the food though, but my parents have offered to pay for that. And his portraits. Whatever we do on his birthday is up to me and I have decided a mother & son's day out. I am cooking him a nice breakfast that morning. Then we are going to get our pictures taken at the Jc Pennies portrait studio, a quick stop to see Daddy at his office, and off to the Creative discovery museum.! Afterwards we'll probably do a birthday dinner and a dessert from Gigi's cupcakes. And somewhere in between all of that I'll throw in a visit to the playground. I also plan to let him open his gifts from me on his birthday. I got him weebles, a pop up book, a tonka race track, and a toy box. I can't wait to see his face.!

Tomorrow, Alliea, Cayle, and I are going to Guthrie's Pumpkin Farm. I've heard great things and I really think Cayle will enjoy it. He had a BLAST in the corn maze at Rock City so this should be a fun day. I will be sure to post pictures. Speaking of pictures..I got the pictures I ordered off of the Walmart website today. I love the way they turned out. I am addicted to pictures. I also took pictures of Cayle on our Fall display outside. I posted them earlier. Let me know what you think.! Tomorrow is going to be great.!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could do that much stuff with Grace for her birthday this year, but with Brentley we just can't. He would never last all day long. We decided that we are going to take her to CiCi's pizza because she loves pizza, so she can pick what she wants. Plus she hates waiting for the food to come, so that way she can have food as soon as we get there lol. And we'll have our little family Elmo themed party there.

    ReplyDelete