Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A post about school.

Guess who has less than 500 hours left of school.?! ME ME ME ME.!!! I never thought I would see the day. I'll be done by spring. Oh hallelujah.!! This makes my goals and dreams that much more real. Business has been pretty slow..but I did do two hair cuts today on my friend and her ex boyfriend. They turned out great.! I'm truly developing my skills and getting my footing in the field and I couldn't be more proud of myself. There have been so many times where I have wanted to quit and do a 6 week course in something I really didn't care about just so I wouldn't have to go to school anymore, but I've stuck to it and here I am so close to graduating college. I am really happy. And when it's all over I am gonna put myself in a brand new car and high tail it to Knoxville (possibly..about 75% chance). I made another 100% score on my test tonight. I'm proud of myself. School is almost over. I'll be living my dream before I know it. And in the process I'm gonna make Cayle proud. I'll be a college graduate by the time I'm 20. A licensed cosmetologist by the time I'm 20. How awesome is that.? I'll tell you one thing...a vacation to the mountains sounds amazing right now. I need to leave Chattanooga behind for a few days. I'm stressing out a bit. But it's all minor. I'm going to open a bank account after the first of the year. I found a way to work 2 jobs and still have time for Cayle. I'll keep the job I have now and work in a hair salon. That way I can save/pay off my car a little faster. And I can save money for my move to Knoxville. I can't wait. My life is really about to unfold..and Cayle and I can be a family..for real.

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! You should be VERY Proud of yourself! I can tell how hard you have worked this! I hope that 500 hours comes to you no problem! And if it speeds up in the spring the end should go by even faster! Congrats, Girl!

    ReplyDelete