Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Craft Time.!

Today was great.! I've noticed lately, that Sundays are always easy. Today Cayle and I did Halloween crafts. We made spiders out of lollipops and a spider out of a kit from Walmart. It was really fun. I got the idea for the lollipop spiders at familyfun.go.com. The lollipops leftover will go in the treat bags for Cayle's party. We made 12 spiders. Daddy wanted one and asked to take one to his secretary at work. I want to give one to Ryan (this awesome guy I've been talking to. ;) ). And Alliea said she wanted one. Which by the way she made a blog acocunt so add my bfff.!!! alliea.carver.blogspot.com. Speaking of Alliea we went out tonight, the three of us. We went to Walmart and went driving all around town. That's really our thing. We do it at least once a week. Cayle loves to ride. And we talk about EVERYTHING. I love her. My life wouldn't be the same without her for sure. I also bought the gummy snacks for his party too. I'm excited for his party. And all the upcoming events.! I have also decided to attempt to take Cayle to parades this year. I think he will enjoy it. I posted some pictures below of the begining of a month of Halloween crafts.! Tell me your thoughts.






3 comments:

  1. Those crafts are cute! I need to take some pics of the ones Grace and I did. We are going to carve some pumpkins soon. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute! Was Cayle able to help a lot? By the way, that is the silliest face-at the top. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and it did not bring up her blog. :(

    ReplyDelete