Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Almost All Organized.!



I did it.! I cleaned out my trunk. And yes, it was worthy of before and after photos. That's one less thing I have to worry about. You know..half of that stuff I pulled out of my trunk wasn't even MINE. Ughh. Most of it was trash. But who cares.? It's clean. I also decided to post a picture of Grace's birthday gift. I got it 15.00 off.!! It was marked wrong but they decided to give it to me for the price it was marked. So I hope she likes it.! I've bought everything needed for Cayle's birthday party about 90% of the invitations have gone out. I hope people actually show up. I put in a lot of work for this party and I really want it to be admired. I'm really excited to get Cayle's portraits done. And I'm even more excited to have a few together. I already know what I want to wear and what I want him to wear and everything. It's going to be great.! I've also been considering doing Christmas portraits this year. If I can afford it. Which I don't see why I couldn't. With me not having to go back and forth to redbank and soddy every week I save a lot as far as gas and gas money goes which means I can afford to do more with Cayle and that makes me feel great. In example, this weekend we are going to Guthrie's pumpkin farm.! Oh I can't wait.! This is a legit pumpkin patch. The ones around here are mediocre and I've been hunting for a real one for a while. And now we can go.! I am so thrilled.! Next weekend we will go to Grace's birthday party and a Halloween event that the park by my house is hosting. I'm not too sure what it's about but I guess we will find out. I'm assuming they're doing trick-or-treating on Monday night. I haven't heard otherwise. And a couple of the churches around here are hosting a trunk-or-treat. So I guess we will go to that. I'm very excited to see how Cayle does with trick or treating this year. He was barely 1 year old last year when it was time for Halloween. This is truly the most wonderful time of year. As far as Thanksgiving, I am having a difficult time finding Cayle a Thanksgiving shirt. I always get him a shirt for every holiday and I can't seem to find a Thanksgiving one. I'll have to try the mall or Target or somewhere. But if anything...we can make one with a hand print turkey. What do you think.? I will post a solidified list of the Christmas traditions soon. Cayle and I have ALMOST done every Fall one I came up with. We need to make an apple recipe, hand print turkeys, and the pumpkin patch and my Autumn tradition list will be completed.! And we will repeat them next year.! I love this time of year. It makes me so thankful and happy. I am truly blessed.

3 comments:

  1. The trunk looks great and that doll is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope to be able to go to his party. That is what I hate about Jessie working Saturdays-That was the reason I couldn't go to Christina's babyshower either. If it is within walking distance or at least close enough my Mom is willing to take me I can usually make it.

    And one reason I decided to go get my license. I just don't think I will make it all the way there even if I do get them tomorrow because I have never don't freeway and I just started learning to drive like Saturday. Eh.

    So who is doing pictures? I think it will be cute to get some of you two together. You don't have too many of those do you?

    Let me know what you think of the pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand if you cant make it but if you can that's great.! I'm doing the pictures. I took some last year of him on our hay bales and they turned out great. But jc pennies is doing our birthday photos. I'll let you know. i can't wait.!

    ReplyDelete