Sunday, October 23, 2011

A birthday and Christmas post.

Okay. I've really been planning out my christmas shopping. And I have what I want to get everyone planned out. But first, I want to talk about Cayle's birthday. I can't believe he will be two next week. Its bitter sweet. My parents got him a race along chuck. He talks and races with you. And they got him a dvd of Caillou. Some episodes of that drive me up a wall because he acts like such a BRAT but others aren't so bad. And it occupies Cayle long enough for me to clean the house everyday. I wrapped those gifts plus the four I got him. I got him a toy box, a tonka race track, weebles, and a bug pop up book. I want him to open the ones from me on his birthday. I'm not sure if my parents want him to wait until his party or not to open theirs. But we will see. I cannot wait until his party.! It's going to be a lot of fun. I also cannot WAIT to put Cayle in his Halloween costume and take him trick or treating. Below are some pictures of his birthday presents.




This is the DVD they got him.





This is the race along chuck tonka truck.


Now it's tome to talk about CHRISTMAS.!!! I went to Walmart today to get some price ideas on the things I wanted to get Cayle for Christmas. And I made a list of the items I wanted to get him. The list is

*Thomas the tank engine train set*
Mr. Potato head
Play Dough
Color Wonder
Bath Crayons
Rubber Ducks
Books
Movies
Hot Wheels (stocking stuffer)
Christmas ornament
crayons
coloring books
magnet doodle board
clothes
Training potty
new tooth brush (stocking)

It seems like a lot, but I can get almost all of it for 120 dollars. Which isn't much when you talk about Christmas. I plan to go after this stuff on Black Friday. I won't get all of it, but I will get the more pricey stuff and everyone else's gift. Daddy wants a food chopper. My brother wants a movie. I have bath and body works stuff for Mom. I have more people on my list but their gifts I'll know when I see them you know.? I cannot wait for Christmas.! I wish I could do a Christmas ornament exchange or something. I think that would be a lot of fun. But I can't think of a place or people who would do it. It's more fun with a lot of people. Maybe I just gave people an idea for their Christmas.

I have a lot of fun planned for Christmas. Mostly cooking, baking, and crafts. But I plan to have ornaments made for Cayle and me. And one for him. And I want to get him an ornament just to have for when he has a home of his own. He will have them. If money allows, I would love for us to have a portrait together. I want to decorate. I want to give to the less fortunate so they can have a Christmas too. Kay and I have planned a trip to the enchanted garden of lights sometime in December. I'm not sure when, but we are really excited. There are a couple parades around here for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Cayle and I will be attending both. I think he will enjoy it. He loves to wave at people and eat candy so it'll be great.

I'm really excited to be able to have our own little family traditions. Things like our craft time and ornaments. I want that to go on. And I hope one day it will. Cayle truly is my best friend. We do everything together. And he makes me happy. And I love him with all my heart. I'm happy to be able to do these things with him. And I'll be honest. I'm happy and proud to be a single mom. As long as I have a few good friends who I can confide in, my baby, and my family. I don't need anyone else. I feel like Cayle and I can do more together when it's just the two of us. From traditions to seasonal festivities to just being lazy together. I enjoy every minute of it. And I hope no matter how old Cayle gets he'll still be my best friend and still want to do things with me around the holidays or for no reason at all.





This is the train track I want to get Cayle for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, Cailou is irritating when he acts up. (I used to watch it when I was little. lol)

    It is the Misty Island track! My little brother has that one and he LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome.! Hopefully Cayle will like it too.

    ReplyDelete