Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas traditions list.!


Prepare yourself. This is a long list.

- Black Friday

- Opening 1 present Christmas eve. And the present always being Christmas pjs.

- Cayle and I getting ornaments made every year and I get him one so he will have them when he has a home of his own.

- Rock City enchanted garden of lights.

- Christmas portraits.

- Candy cane reindeer craft.

- Popsicle stick reindeer craft.

- Gift baskets for family and friends.

- The night before Christmas story every Christmas eve.

- Hand print Santa's and reindeer.

- Decorating the tree together.

- Christmas dinner.

- Picture with Santa. (this one makes me nervous)

- Toy Drive donation.

- Christmas party (when he gets older and I have a place for parties)

- making homemade cookies for santa on Christmas eve.

- Christmas parade

- gingerbread house making

- Hand print wreaths.

- homemade hot chocolate

- Christmas countdown.

- pretzel snowmen.

- Christmas for kids (a thing my dad's work does for less fortunate children)

- Drive around and look at Christmas lights.

- building a snowman (whenever there is snow that is)

- Food drive

- Our own Santa hats. :D

- Decorating our entire home. (by entire I mean it.)

- Donate at least a few dollars to the salvation army.

This list will grow. I swear.

2 comments:

  1. Once we have a big enough place I want to have a Christmas party too. There are a couple on your list that we do that I didn't even think of... like the Christmas countdown. I always make a construction paper chain, and we tear one off everyday until Christmas. We always have Christmas dinner at my aunt's house. We always go to the parade in Ringgold (we may not this year because Brentley will be so young though).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! You inspired me to make a list. You always inspire me to think of traditions. I didn't even think about some of that stuff being considered a tradition, but it makes sense. '

    Ah...we had to stop Santa pictures. lol. It just wasn't working for us. We will take her to see Santa, but no pictures. lol.

    ReplyDelete